I got the idea for this quilt when I was down in TX visiting~ meeting Tristin our grandson. Since I needed to make another baby quilt I decided to go with my idea. So glad I was able to strip cut this even the 3 colors put together took a bit of time. Even for this smaller quilt the top took almost all of 3 yards of fabric ... less maybe 1/8th of a yard of the green. So glad to finish it BEFORE Christmas break.
pictures 1-3 you can see that I stitched "straight" down the center of each block. Then obviously the back of the quilt, followed by the "full view."
I wish I had down the "stripes" the other way.