Thursday, April 1, 2010

London Confidential

Asking for Trouble is the story of a 15 yr old American girl that has moved with her family to London.  This follows the ups and downs as she figures out her way in her new life, after remembering to put her trust in God to direct her life.

Sandra Byrd has this to say in response to this book.
Your new series is London Confidential.  Book 1 is called Asking for Trouble.  Savvy Smith moves to with her family to London.  How would you describe the journey she goes through in the book dealing with her new surroundings?
I think she finds out a lot about herself, her family, and her God. Each of us can relate to not fitting in, and Savvy certainly finds out that while everyone speaks English there are many things she has to learn about living in London. This series is really a fun series, though. Lots of excitement, mishaps, friendships, fashion, and good times.

Asking For Trouble ~ Sandra Byrd ~ trailer

Thank you to Tyndale House Publishers for providing me with a complimentary copy of this book.

2 comments:

BonjourRomance said...

THis sounds like a great book, I'll have to try and find a copy. There are alot of challenges when you move to another country. I'm in France and having a terrible time with the French language - I feel like such a goof!
Happy Easter to you and your family,
Mimi

Birgit said...

Hi,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog -- I always enjoy getting feedback. :)

Currently, I have a little giveaway on my blog which is open until April 24:

http://swappinghowdies.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-paris-bookmark-calendar.html

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit