Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pizza...

thin crust pizza
So this is the 2nd Gluten-free Girl and the Chef pizza recipe I have made.  The other one which is earlier in my blogging is a thicker crust.  This crust is really nice.  Probably will be my go to crust, especially since I can make it the day before and then bake it off when I am ready to eat it.  Further it makes 2 crusts so this seems like great for left overs or company.  I topped it simply with basil marinara, about 5 oz of mozzarella cheese, olives and pancetta.  I baked the crust alone for about 18 minutes at 505*.  Then about 10 min or til the cheese was melted on the pie.  While this crust is not elastic at all and I would definitely recommend rolling it on plastic wrap as Gluten-free Girl recommends.  Thank you Shauna and Danny for all the time and effort you put into your recipes.  More than that THANK YOU for showing me that even gluten free I can enjoy cooking again.  
uncooked pizza crust



No comments: