Friday, November 5, 2010

OH GOD ... help me

This week I am feeling really concerned.  Concerned about what is going to be happening in the next year in our country.  I wonder are we really "there"  are we to the end?  I wonder am I where God wants me to be?  Am I doing what I need to be doing?  Am I ??  NO really Am I?  
 Romans 15: 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

‎1 Peter 1: 4 We have been born into a new life which has an inheritance that can't be destroyed or corrupted and can't fade away. That inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 since you are guarded by God's power through faith for a salvation that is ready to be revealed at the end of time. 6 You are extremely happy about these things, even though you have to suffer different kinds of trouble for a little while now.


(This week... the republican's have taken the house back.  Harry Reid remains in power.  Nancy Pelosi plans to try to stay as speaker.  The President went on a vacation. )

Oh Lord God I do know know what your plan's are, and I know that your ways are not my ways, yet I pray God that you will help me to be where you want me to be.  I pray that you will help me believe and trust.  Help me have the strength, compassion, and wisdom to do what you call me to in the day's to come.  Help me to love the people I want to despise.  Amen

No comments: