Monday, November 1, 2010

UNDERwhelmed

Somedays I just feel all out of sorts.  Today is one of them.  I call it UNDERwhelmed because I feel UNDER it all.  Nothing is really wrong.  Yet not much seems right either.

Oh God, I know you are with me because your word says so.  I pray that you will come down and comfort and calm my heart.~ Amen

Jeremiah 29:11-14

11 I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope. 12 Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. 13 When you look for me, you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, 14 I will let you find me, declares the LORD. I will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I've scattered you, declares the LORD. I will bring you back from the place where you are being held captive.  



No comments: